[plt-scheme] language levels in PLT

From: Yin-So Chen (yinso.chen at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 18 18:35:07 EDT 2007

Thanks Jens and Eli, So it appears I need at least pretty-big-text (but not
pretty-big).

Regarding Swindle - what is the difference between Swindle and the
class.ssincluded in Pretty-Big?

Also - can I include more than one language pack like below?  Would there be
conflics?

(module a-module-name (lib "plt-pretty-big-text.ss) (lib "swindle.ss")
  <your code here>)

--
http://www.yinsochen.com
...continuous learning...