[plt-scheme] DrScheme Tracing problem

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 17 10:18:10 EDT 2007

When you first started DrScheme, what language did you pick?

It should be "beginning student". If it isn't, you can change it under
the "Language | Choose Language" menu item. Look under the Teaching
Languages tab in the dialog that comes up.

If you are already in the teaching languages, can you send the entire
program that you ran (the entire contents of the definitions window)?

Robby