[plt-scheme] mzc and dynamic-require

From: Jakub Piotr Cłapa (jpc at pld-linux.org)
Date: Thu Mar 15 07:45:01 EDT 2007

I'm trying to compile a module which uses namespace-require and load (in
a new namespace) to execute some user provided file. mzc of course is
not aware of the dynamic-required module so I need to tell it to include
it in the executable manually.

I've tried ++lib but that requires a collection and I don't understand
why I need one in this case.

Using this:
(require (prefix require-for-mzc: "device-descriptions-helper.scm"))
raises a runtime error:
standard-module-name-resolver: collection not found: "srfi" in any of: ()

I found sdome explanations for this error but I only use "60.ss" from
the srfis and it doesn't require any external files, does it?

Oh, and I have this resolver thing Matthew proposed for finding the name
of the module I want to load relatively too.

--
regards,
Jakub Piotr Cłapa