[plt-scheme] Re: newbie question: printing structs?

From: Andrew Reilly (andrew-scheme at areilly.bpc-users.org)
Date: Thu Mar 15 05:38:14 EDT 2007

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 08:41:25 -0500
"Robby Findler" <robby at cs.uchicago.edu> wrote:

> There is a setting in the language dialog that affects that, is it
> possible you have it set? It is in the "details" section of the
> language configuration.

Thanks for the pointer.  I was running "Textual" on the Mac,
which defaults to having that flag set, and "Swindle full" on the
FreeBSD box, which doesn't seem to have that flag.

Is Swindle and CLOS or Tiny-CLOS or class.ss the preferred way to
do objects?  Is there a helpful document anywhere that compares
them, or gives an overview?  I'm leaning towards class.ss at the
moment.

Cheers,

--
Andrew