[plt-scheme] Re: newbie question: printing structs?

From: Andrew Reilly (andrew-scheme at areilly.bpc-users.org)
Date: Tue Mar 13 22:57:46 EDT 2007

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:52:37 -0400
Matthias Felleisen <matthias at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:

> In the SVN version of the software print struct is #t by default --

Cool, I think.

I've just run my current program in the FreeBSD ports DrScheme
version, rather than the Mac version that I've been using up to
now.  I'm very pleased that it all "just worked", but one thing
that is different is that the REPL does some very nice
layout/formatting on my deeply nested struct result on the Mac,
but prints plainly (all on one (wrapped) line) on FreeBSD.  Both
versions are 360.  Is there a way to turn pretty-printing on in
the FreeBSD version?  How about pretty-printing of structs from
within the running program?

Cheers,

--
Andrew