[plt-scheme] A question about using the ellipsis as a temporary substitute for the program body (among other things).

From: Lou Oswald Meneses (oswald.meneses at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 12 11:51:47 EDT 2007

Hi! I am using Dr. Scheme set to Beginning Student and I'm wondering why
using the three dots for the purpose I described in the title, as
suggested in "How to Design Programs", doesn't work. I did a quick
search at the Help Desk, looked around the preferences, reduced the dots
from three all the way to one and even changed the dots to asterisks
but, obviously, nothing worked. This seems like a very important feature
and I'd be glad to know of any way to use it. Thanks very much in advance.

Posted on the users mailing list.