[plt-scheme] latest way of getting to MySQL using MzScheme?

From: Jan Theodore Galkowski (jtgalkowski at alum.mit.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 3 15:54:13 EST 2007

Well, using the "(require ...)" given there also failed, with it
mumbling something about failing to find an "sqlite-ffi.ss".  But,
searching, I found

   http://ja.soegaard.net/planet/html/jaymccarthy/sqlite.plt/current/sqlite.ss

and

   http://ja.soegaard.net/planet/html/jaymccarthy/sqlite.plt/current/sqlite-ffi.ss

which look like a win.  Quite about from sqlite, that facility

   http://www.scheme.dk/search-plt/

ought to be of substantial use.

Thanks Jens!

 -- Jan