[plt-scheme] latest way of getting to MySQL using MzScheme?

From: Jens Axel Søgaard (jensaxel at soegaard.net)
Date: Sat Mar 3 14:10:34 EST 2007

Jan Theodore Galkowski skrev:
> I checked the Help Desk but nothing dropped out.
>
> So, what's the latest way of getting to MySQL using MzScheme?  I've
> seen mentioned of an ODBC thing ("SrPersist"?) and an sqli/spld.  These
> suggest recompilations.  Is there anything built in, in a publicly
> available lib, or SRFI?  Haven't found anything in the latter, but
> still reading.

Check PLaneT:

   <http://planet.plt-scheme.org/300/>

sqlid.plt contributed by Hans Oesterholt contains support for MySQL.

Hans the documentation say that recompilation is unneccessary on
Windows, but I get:

   Welcome to DrScheme, version 369.7-svn31jan2007 [3m].
   Language: Pretty Big (includes MrEd and Advanced Student).
   > (require (planet "sqld-sqlite.scm" ("oesterholt" "sqlid.plt" 1 2)))
   gcc.exe: no input files
   gcc.exe: no input files
   gcc.exe: no input files
   gcc.exe: no input files
   gcc.exe: no input files

which seems fishy.

Jan, perhaps one of the SQLite pacakges will do?

--
Jens Axel Søgaard