[plt-scheme] Attaching contracts to unit exports

From: Paulo J. Matos (pocm at soton.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Mar 2 09:50:47 EST 2007

On 3/2/07, Robby Findler <robby.findler at gmail.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately, not easily. Currently the contract library best
> supports putting contracts on modules, not units.

Well... :-( that's sad!

> If you wanted to explore doing that, you'd probably want to use
> `contract' directly, but that form requires you to give names for
> blame assignment.

Still, I thought that unless there was a trick somewhere to use
contracts with units, a possible solution would involve the use of
contract since the only three ways to attach contracts to values seem
to be provide/contract define/contract and contract. Oh well, here I
go look into it! :-)

Thanks for the reply,

Paulo Matos