[plt-scheme] Implementing a Break Functionality in MrED

From: Williams, M. Douglas (M.DOUGLAS.WILLIAMS at saic.com)
Date: Thu Jun 28 14:25:56 EDT 2007

I would like to add a Break button for my simulation applications
written in MrED.  I assume the basic implementation would signal a break
exception (exn:break) that I can catch and gracefully leave a long
computation.  If I get really ambitious I might try to include a Resume
button (with the continuation field from the break).  It would also be
nice to synchronize the processing of the break with the main loop of my
application so the graphics, etc are left in a consistent state.

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas of where to look for suitable
examples?

Doug