[plt-scheme] Simple UI for delivering simple functionality

From: Williams, M. Douglas (M.DOUGLAS.WILLIAMS at saic.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 09:09:47 EDT 2007

I finally bit the bullet and started using the MrEd graphics to build
simple graphical interfaces for some of the examples in my collections.
You can browse the source for the simulation collection using PLaneT.
[Look in the examples directory for anything with "-graphical.ss".]

Once I figured out things like open-output-text-editor and such (with
help from people on this list), it wasn't too bad.

Doug