[plt-scheme] F1 on keyword

From: Geoffrey S. Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Sun Jun 24 19:16:03 EDT 2007

I typed:  (define-syntax

and pressed F1.  The wonderful Help Desk came up, but came up empty
for "Keyword entry" and "Keyword or index entry."  When I switched
Help Desk to "Keyword, index entry, or text," I got all the
information I could want.  Is there a reason it should not have
worked with either of the first two options selected?  Same thing
happened with syntax-rules.  I had switched my default search to
"Keyword search" when I still had a PowerBook G4 and Help Desk was
slow enough to discourage use.  Now I have a MacBook Pro and Help
Desk is fast (yea!), but maybe there are still people trying to get
by with minimum search.

After my last SVN update ( 370.3-svn12jun2007 [3m] ), I remember
doing `make' and `make-install'.  Did I forget something?

Geoffrey

Posted on the users mailing list.