[plt-scheme] PLT implementation of wiki?

From: Corey Sweeney (corey.sweeney at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 21 18:36:43 EDT 2007

I went though a similar search a while back, which prefered scheme
wikis.  I found that the time to figure out if a particular system
would fit my needs was enormous, and I eventually gave up.  I ended up
just implementing my own wiki (in plt of course).

If your needs are simple and you want to just write a small one to fit
your needs.  I can give you tips from my expirence.

Corey

On 6/19/07, Graham, Steve <Steve.Graham at dsu.edu> wrote:

> Is there a wiki implemented in (PLT) scheme?
>
> I found something called moshimoshi, but it doesn't appear to be active. I
> found another scheme wiki in a different version of scheme (Gauche), but
> would prefer PLT if I can find something. (Or even systems comparable in
> functionality to a wiki, if such exists in PLT).
>
> Thanks for any info.
>
> cheers,
> skg

((lambda (y) (y y)) (lambda (y) (y y)))