[plt-scheme] PLT implementation of wiki?

From: Hans Oesterholt-Dijkema (hdnews at gawab.com)
Date: Thu Jun 21 05:41:01 EDT 2007

I'm working on hwiki. You can see it (read only) work at:

http://www.homeopathie-nederland.nl

It's wysiwig based (tinymce). It has a plugin system, and I'm working on
url rewriting for the PLT Scheme webserver.

CVS access at: http://elementals.cvs.sourceforge.net/elementals/hwiki/

--Hans

Op 21/6/2007 schreef "Graham, Steve" <Steve.Graham at dsu.edu>:

>Is there a wiki implemented in (PLT) scheme?
>
>I found something called moshimoshi, but it doesn't appear to be active. I found another scheme wiki in a different version of scheme (Gauche), but would prefer PLT if I can find something. (Or even systems comparable in functionality to a wiki, if such exists in PLT).
>
>Thanks for any info.
>
>cheers,
>skg

Posted on the users mailing list.