[plt-scheme] Dr Scheme start position and size

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 16 15:03:28 EDT 2007

Okay, you guys are spending way too much time on this!

I've just checked in something to SVN that remembers the frame's
position when you move it, and the first frame that drscheme creates
will be in the position where you moved the last one too. This should
work well for those of you that use tabs.

For multiple frames, hopefully it won't interfere with the OS's window
placement.

Robby