[plt-scheme] DrScheme Window Width

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 16 12:19:38 EDT 2007

Whoops -- I just tried it under windows and found a couple of bugs.
You'll want to update again. (Note that if you've just updated, you
should be able to get away with just updating and, verifying that
there are only .ss files changing, and then just running setup-plt --
no need to rebuild, etc).

Sorry for the trouble.

Robby