[plt-scheme] Using initial-required-module-name

From: Mark Smithfield (m_smithfield at yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 23:03:13 EDT 2007

I am attempting to build a unit-test module and a
metacircular evaluator module (the replacement for
mzscheme) and a file of tests that unit-tests the
evaluator I have written.

Starting w/ this..

(module module-identifier initial-required-module-name
body-datum ···)

and the lambda calculus example in section 12.5 of the
mzscheme language docs, I have been able to create a
module that uses a value other than mzscheme for
initial-required-module-name. But it only works if the
replacement for mzscheme, the module that uses it and
the code that uses the both of them are in the same
file.

Perhaps this is a wrongheaded approach, and I am open
to suggestions, but I would still like to know how to
create a module that can replace mzscheme w/o being in
the same file?

Thanks,
Mark.