[plt-scheme] Has there been an improvement in the GC and/or virtual memory manager since v369.100?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 14 07:55:20 EDT 2007

I couldn't think of anything. Looking back the SVN logs, though, I see
that I fixed a problem with the GC's handling of an internal stack when
marking unusually long chains of objects. That fix was on May 11 ---
after we changed the version number to 369.100, but before 370 --- so
it probably explains the difference that you see.

Matthew