[plt-scheme] how do you include documentation with a teachpack or planet collection?

From: Stephen Bloch (sbloch at adelphi.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 13 18:21:08 EDT 2007

I'm reading the doc in the help desk about creating and contributing
a PLaneT collection.  I've written up an info.ss file, a doc.txt
file, and some HTML doc in a folder named in html-docs.  I've
converted the whole directory into a .plt file, either with mzc --plt
and with planet --create-archive.  I've tried installing the thing,
either with (require (planet ...))
or with "Install .plt file...".  I get the function definitions, but
the Help Desk doesn't seem to see any of the documentation.

In my various futzing around with this, there was a brief shining
moment that the Help Desk DID recognize keywords from my
documentation, but I don't remember what I did to reach that moment.

Stephen Bloch
sbloch at adelphi.edu

Posted on the users mailing list.