[plt-scheme] Re: (typeof obj)

From: YC (yinso.chen at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 11 17:31:24 EDT 2007

I don't know what the procedure means (I've seen this a few times but not
sure where it came from... links appreciated) - takes in a procedure that
takes itself as a parameter?  The lambda probably behaves differently
pending on the parameter - doesn't this fall under dependent type?  I will
pass on more counter examples as I know I can't type them all and hence want
a good type system :)

I assume you are trying to say that you can't type everything under the sun
that you can evaluate, correct?  Is this a limitation of a type system, or
an inherent limitation in type theory?

Thanks,
yc