[plt-scheme] (typeof obj)

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 11 11:17:49 EDT 2007

In addition to this, if you are really just concerned with debugging,
then probably you just want to print the values out.

But if you want more sophisticated things like Carl's package, also
check out match and copy-struct. They also work with the compile-time
information provided by define-struct.

Robby