[plt-scheme] Please share your comments on the pros and cons of mzscheme + EMACS

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 7 22:01:31 EDT 2007

On 6/7/07, Robert Nikander <nikander at nc.rr.com> wrote:

> How?  Do you mean the Run button, or is there keyboard command to
> send selected code to the REPL?  Actually emacs's 'other-window'
> would get me close (cut, other-window, paste, other-window) but I
> don't know how to do 'other-window' in DrScheme either.

If you turn off menu keybindings [*], you can use the same sequence of
keys as in Emacs: C-space, ... [select] ..., A-w, C-x o, C-y, RET.

Shriram

[*] To turn off menu keybindings, Edit | Preferences..., Editing tab,
    General tab, deselect "Enable keybindings in menus".

Posted on the users mailing list.