[plt-scheme] Please share your comments on the pros and cons of mzscheme + EMACS

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 7 15:38:47 EDT 2007

Oh, I was thinking about the run button -- but the only difference
between sending a single definition and sending the entire program
each time (after cleaning things out) is that the latter avoids
confusing bugs.

Relatedly, there is the esc-p keybinding that brings back previous
repl interactions. Maybe that's helpful?

Robby