[plt-scheme] cost of closure?

From: YC (yinso.chen at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 1 16:26:18 EDT 2007

I don't recall where I first came across this word (it's been a while), but
looking it up on the internet does show that there are a few different
meanings for it.  The way I am describing it (hopefully clear) has closer
ties with relational database; where the fields are addressable by name and
by ordinals (in a data access layer).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuple#Usage_in_computer_science - describes a
few different tuple uses.

Perhaps you are thinking of the ordinal-only tuple, which is quite similar
to a vector?