[plt-scheme] Re: PLT-Scheme web server doesn't like me.

From: Jens Axel Søgaard (jensaxel at soegaard.net)
Date: Tue Jul 31 08:35:29 EDT 2007

manicmessiah at gmail.com wrote:

>     So you are saying nothing is installed in c:\Program Files\PLT\ ?
>
> No. In the  directory you just mentioned, there are the standard
> executables. "collects", "include", "doc" and "lib" directories are
> present too.

Okay, I was just making sure your installation was okay.
I take it DrScheme runs fine then?

> But in "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application
> Data\PLT Scheme\370\collects", the "info-domain" and "web-server"
> directories are visible.

In what way are you starting the web-server?

In DrScheme, what is the result of evaluating

  (current-library-collection-paths)

in bottom window.

>     Btw - which windows are you using?
>
> Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2. Considering I'm hoping to run this
> on a Unix (GNU/Linux to be more specific) machine, my hopes in terms of
> how reliable this IDE / interpreter is aren't very high. But then again,
> I'm not going to be quick to shift the blame off my shoulders.

Patience, patience.

/Jens Axel

Posted on the users mailing list.