[plt-scheme] Running File -> Install .plt File command against "PLaneT Package Repository"

From: Luis Rosso (lmrosso at hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 16:22:15 EDT 2007

Hi

I am trying to install some packages available in the "PLaneT Package
Repository".

I have tried to install it from DrScheme, by means of its "File -> Install
.plt File" command. First, from the web, on the "Web" tab available in the
window opened by this command, for instance, with the following URL:

http://coach.cs.uchicago.edu:8080/package-source/oesterholt/webbot.plt

I have the following error reported:

setup-plt: Setup version is 301
setup-plt: PLT home directory is C:\Program Files\PLT
setup-plt: Collection paths are
setup-plt:   C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\PLT
Scheme\301\collects
setup-plt:   C:\Program Files\PLT\collects
gnu-unzip: bad header
not an unpackable distribution archive

Furthermore, I have not been able to find out where to download them from,
in order to install it from a file, by means of the File -> Install .plt
File command, from its "File" tab.

Is the URL used in the "Web" tab wrong? If so, which is the right one?
Otherwise, what should I do? Where might I download .plt files from?

Thanks in advance !

Luis