[plt-scheme] Multi-column listbox?

From: Erich Rast (erich at snafu.de)
Date: Tue Jul 24 05:29:18 EDT 2007

Hi,

At the risk of repeating myself over the years, has anyone managed to
get a multi-column listbox with platform native look-and-feel working
in MrEd?

I've tried to make one a long time ago based on editor%, but gave up
when it became clear that it would never look similar enough to what
users are used to (like Aqua look-and-feel on OS X).

This is really the only missing feature by now that keeps me from
using MrEd for GUI applications. (TCL/Tk bindings are too fragile and
require too much installation on the end-user machine.)

Best regards,

Erich

Posted on the users mailing list.