[plt-scheme] project

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 21 16:05:24 EDT 2007

Since we are in such dire need, I went ahead and got us started. I've
just checked in some changes to profj to do tabify and to
automatically indent when hitting return.

The strategy is very simple: look backwards for '{'s. Count them.
Insert twice that number of spaces at the beginning of the line.
Unless the line's first character is '}', in which case, insert two
fewer spaces.

This simple strategy seems to work okay for the dumb little programs
I've tried, but do let me know if there's something obvious missing.

Jon: if you want to get involved to do more, try checking in with
Matthias sometime in person. He can probably direct you to someone in
the lab there that can help you get going hacking away on my start.
The interesting part of my changes are all in the `defs-text-mixin' in
plt/collects/profj/tool.ss (lines 104 to 159 currently).

Robby