[plt-scheme] DrScheme crash

From: Ivanyi Peter (pivanyi at freemail.hu)
Date: Sat Jul 21 13:14:34 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have experienced some crashes with DrScheme 370 under Windows Xp, while
I was editing and testing my SX program. I was editing several files, in several tabs,
opening, closing, etc.. and executing several times and after a while (1 hour of work)
DrScheme crashed "hard".

Is there a lower level debugging mode, which can tell me where the crash occured?
I mean that DrScheme outputs a stack trace or something else when it is crashed.
Should I recompile MzScheme in some "debugger" mode?

Best regards,

Peter Ivany

2800 állásból Te is találsz megfelelőt! Mérnöki, értékesítői, asszisztensi, pénzügyi és IT állások a Jobline.hu-n!
www.jobline.hu
http://ad.adverticum.net/b/cl,1,6022,186603,243027/click.prm