[plt-scheme] Broken pipe?

From: Erich Rast (erich at snafu.de)
Date: Thu Jul 19 13:16:49 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've further tracked down the problem with my tcp code. run-server
seems to work and tcp-connect seems to work, too. My protocol works,
too, at least with pipes instead of tcp ports. However, for some odd
reason my client continually receives #<eof> from the server when I
use tcp. Now if I ignore this and write something to the client's
output port, I get the following cryptic error message:

tcp-write: error writing (Broken pipe; errno=32)

Does anybody have an idea what this means and by what it may be
caused? How did I manage to break the pipe?

OS X 10.4.10, PLT Scheme version 370.6-svn17jul2007 [3m]

Regards,

Erich

Posted on the users mailing list.