[plt-scheme] Storing the result of a eval while in a continuation

From: Hans Oesterholt-Dijkema (hdnews at gawab.com)
Date: Mon Jul 16 06:35:54 EDT 2007

Ehm. I'd like to be able to read the code, evaluate the code with
eval and store the resulting code. To make it sensitive to different
calling contexts, I've decided it is a good idea to make it a function
that is called with a context.

Does that answer your question?

--Hans

Posted on the users mailing list.