[plt-scheme] Planet Announcement: A Suggestion

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 10 06:18:32 EDT 2007

The author has an option to include release-notes in the info.ss file,
or later by modifying the entry on Planet.  I don't know the details
of what gets sent out in emails or via RSS.  The planet command line
tool even bugs you if you don't include release notes.

N.

> The recent set of updates to the hwiki package made me realize that it
> would be really useful if the announcements showed some kind of 'news'
> or comment section to let you know the reason for the update.

Posted on the users mailing list.