[plt-scheme] Accessing openssl from MzScheme, sending control-c (end of text)

From: Erich Rast (erich at snafu.de)
Date: Sat Jul 7 08:16:57 EDT 2007

Thanks a lot to both of you for this detailed info.

BTW, I didn't mean digest.ss, which I overlooked and works fine. The
big library on planet, crypto.plt by Dimitris Vyzovitis,
unfortunately doesn't pass the tests on my machine. I've contacted
him, but as it seems he's just too busy (and the library might work
on DrScheme 3.60, for which it actually has been written.)

Anyway, both solutions you gave me work just fine.

Best,

Erich