[plt-scheme] Behaviour web site with web-server

From: Hans Oesterholt-Dijkema (hdnews at gawab.com)
Date: Fri Jul 6 07:31:17 EDT 2007

Thanks.

Well, the installation is not stable yet. Lot's of problems with
servlets. Need to look into that problem.

I've found the problem with the cookies.

They need an expiry date for Opera. Firefox keeps them for
the current session only, if you don't set an expiry date.
Opera seems not to accept that.

--Hans