[plt-scheme] Behaviour web site with web-server

From: Hans Oesterholt-Dijkema (hdnews at gawab.com)
Date: Fri Jul 6 04:31:35 EDT 2007

There are some more problems with the current hwiki setup.
It worked stable, but stability has dropped considerably, since
I made a planet package of it. Don't know what the problem is
yet, has something to do with dynamic loading of modules,
threads, etc?

1. Why do the cookies not get through?
2. Why does firefox retrieve a page each time, and firefox/opera keep
caching pages?

--Hans