[plt-scheme] game libraries

From: nik gaffney (nik at fo.am)
Date: Tue Jul 3 12:41:26 EDT 2007

> I/m considering a project that uses Debian, the allegro game library,
> OpenGL, and the allegro plugin for OpenGL (which I haven't yet found in
> Debian -- help welcome).  I plan to work in an exploratory style --
> try something, see what's fun about it, refactor, build on what works
> and discard what doesn't.

> Should I be using some completely different collection of tools or
> libraries instead?

you might want to have a look at fluxus, which is specifically designed
for working in an exploratory style. there are a few examples of simple
games that are included (and it could no doubt be extended to meet the
demands of more complex ones.. .)

http://www.pawfal.org/Software/fluxus/

Posted on the users mailing list.