[plt-scheme] drscheme colours

From: hendrik at topoi.pooq.com (hendrik at topoi.pooq.com)
Date: Tue Jul 3 11:37:13 EDT 2007

When I use the DrScheme editor, it colours my stuff as I type.  This is
good.

However, I (and many migraine sufferers) would probably prefer light
letters on a dark background to dark letters on a light background.  Now
I can change this colour by colour when editing preferences (although
I've had problems doing this in browsers, it'll probably work with
Scheme text), but is there any way to do this all at once (perhaps
asking for inverse video or some kind of theme support)?

-- hendrik

P.S.  Here's the problem I had doing this in a web browser -- I can set
the default foreground and background colour OK, but the settings on web
pages override that.  Well, I can live with a few haughty web pages, but
then I hit the ones that set the foreground without setting the
background.  Foreground text becomes invisible.

-- hendrik

Posted on the users mailing list.