[plt-scheme] Project management

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 2 03:20:34 EDT 2007

At least on OS X, if you have a copy of DrScheme open and you type

  drscheme some-file.ss

on the command line, some-file.ss will be loaded as a new tab in the
already running instance of DrScheme.  I think this is what Robby is
saying, but it might be worth clarifying.

I'm surprised you need some 40 files open at once.  I certainly can't
keep that amount of information in my head at once.

N.

On 7/1/07, Corey Sweeney <corey.sweeney at gmail.com> wrote:
> I seem toI have managed to exceed the 2 Gigs of memory in my new
> machine during development, so I'm interested in looking at more
> efficent ways of doing project management.

Posted on the users mailing list.