[plt-scheme] SQLite

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 26 11:50:57 EST 2007

http://planet.plt-scheme.org/300/#sqlite.plt

OS X has SQLite preinstalled, so sqlite.plt should just
work out of the box (it uses foreign.ss, so no C code).  If
it doesn't you might need to edit the location in which
sqlite.plt looks for the shared library file.  Can't
remember offhand which file it is, but there aren't many to
check.

N.

--- "Woodhouse, Gregory J." <Gregory.Woodhouse at va.gov>
wrote:

> I'm guessing that I need to compile something for OS X,
> but I can't find anything in the help desk, and on PLaneT
> I found sqlid-helper but no pointers to extensions for
> SQLite. Did I miss something?
> Sent using BlackBerry

Sent using a web browser

AIM: noelhwelsh