[plt-scheme] class-info: class-names as strings

From: Dave Gurnell (d.j.gurnell at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 23 07:07:34 EST 2007

Dear Schemesters,

I have a situation in one of my web apps where the class-name
procedure from class.ss returns a string as the "name-symbol" return
value rather than a symbol as documented. The name is of the format
"derived-from-some-superclass%", and the class is an anonymous subclass.

I haven't been able to create a test-case where I get a name in this
format yet. Even so, I thought I'd mention it just in case there's an
obvious reason why this is happening. As soon as I manage to recreate
the problem I'll post the code.

I'm using mzscheme version 369.3-svn9jan2007.

Cheers,

-- Dave

Posted on the users mailing list.