[plt-scheme] Build Error

From: Brent Fulgham (bfulg at pacbell.net)
Date: Fri Jan 19 23:33:52 EST 2007

I'm getting a build error with tonight's SVN pull.  Is this a known
issue?  (And how can I work around it -- I no longer can launch
DrScheme!)?

Thanks,

-Brent

=== Error ====

setup-plt: Post-Installing MrEd
setup-plt: Post-Installing MysterX
Warning: can't install MysterX on non-Windows machine
setup-plt: Post-Installing MzCOM
Warning: can't install MzCOM on non-Windows machine
setup-plt: Done setting up
setup-plt:
setup-plt: Error during Launcher Setup for DrScheme (/Applications/
plt/collects/drscheme)
setup-plt:   copy-file: source file does not exist; cannot copy: /
Applications/plt/collects/launcher/Starter.app/Contents/PkgInfo to: /
Applications/plt/DrScheme.app/Contents/PkgInfo
setup-plt: Error during Launcher Setup for Games (/Applications/plt/
collects/games)
setup-plt:   copy-file: source file does not exist; cannot copy: /
Applications/plt/collects/launcher/Starter.app/Contents/PkgInfo to: /
Applications/plt/PLT Games.app/Contents/PkgInfo

[...]

setup-plt: Error during Launcher Setup for Web Server (/Applications/
plt/collects/web-server)
setup-plt:   copy-file: source file does not exist; cannot copy: /
Applications/plt/collects/launcher/Starter.app/Contents/PkgInfo to: /
Applications/plt/PLT Web Server.app/Contents/PkgInfo
make[1]: *** [install-3m] Error 1
make: *** [install] Error 2
Chaz:/Users/brent/Projects/plt/src root#

Posted on the users mailing list.