[plt-scheme] language levels in drscheme

From: Corey Sweeney (corey.sweeney at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 17 14:46:36 EST 2007

A couple of my files could be modules, and I have been thinking about trying
to use modules again.  Before I do, I'm trying to figure out how the "choose
language" feature works.  The best of my investigation so far has yeilded
this:

When you set the language, it sets the language for that tab, and does not
affect the other tabs. (a very good thing, cause i'll only want one tab to
be "module")

When you close drscheme, it sets the default language to be the last one
chosen. (for any tab)

Is there a way to force specific languages for specific files?  i didn't see
anything obvious is plt-prefs.ss

Or is there a way to permanantly set the default to "pretty big" (my most
common), and then just manually set the modules to "module" each time i
load?

Corey

--
((lambda (y) (y y)) (lambda (y) (y y)))