[plt-scheme] (clarification) Looking for Psychology lab applications

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 7 16:13:12 EST 2007

Has anyone got this working?  I've played around with SC in the past, so I got rsc but couldn't get it to work.  Here's what I did:

darcs get http://www.slavepianos.org/rd/sw/sw-01
cd sw-01
open drscheme, load rsc.ss, run
(require rsc)
> (define server (open-udp* "localhost" 57110))
> (play server (SinOsc ar 440 0))
. . module/udp.ss::566: udp-receive!-evt: udp socket is not bound: #<udp-socket>

Any ideas?

N.

Email: noelwelsh  yahoo  com   noel  untyped  com
AIM: noelhwelsh
Blogs: http://monospaced.blogspot.com/  http://www.untyped.com/untyping/