[plt-scheme] using mzscheme like DrScheme

From: Prabhakar Ragde (plragde at uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Sun Jan 7 13:21:49 EST 2007

I'm sorry if this is an utterly basic question, but: as I understand
mzscheme -r myfile.ss, it will evaluate expressions in myfile.ss but
won't print the results in the way DrScheme does (when a program in the
Definitions window is run). It will, however, print anything which is
the result of explicit output (display, printf, etc.). Is there any way
to get it to behave like DrScheme, or are there reasons why I should
never contemplate asking it to do such a thing? Many thanks. --PR

Posted on the users mailing list.