[plt-scheme] Looking for Psychology lab applications

From: Wayne Iba (iba at westmont.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 4 10:29:07 EST 2007

I am wondering if anyone has developed a module to support (or complete
applications/demos for) a sensation and perception lab suitable for
psychology undergraduates.

In particular, this would include sound support.  I couldn't get sound
working on linux around version 207, but maybe support has been
improved since then (or it has been working all along and I had a
config problem of my own)?  For what it is worth, I think the folks in
Psych who would want to use such tools have macs.

Thanks for any guidance,
--Wayne

Posted on the users mailing list.