[plt-scheme] Planet for non-lib apps

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 23 11:04:26 EST 2007

PLaneT works hard so that no one has to worry about where things get
installed, etc.  It isn't currently really designed for standalone
application installations.

If you expect your clients to already have drscheme installed, then
you can provide fairly simple instructions via planet (see the new -P
flag in mzscheme for example), but if not, you probably want to check
out bundle-dist.ss (search in Help Desk).

hth,
Robby