[plt-scheme] Libcrypto version distributed with DrScheme

From: Jens Axel Søgaard (jensaxel at soegaard.net)
Date: Thu Feb 15 10:58:08 EST 2007

I'm writing a set of bindings for the encryption functions
in libcrypto. I'd like to use the function EVP_CIPHER_CTX_new
which were added in version 0.9.8b (2006-05-13). The current
version of libcrypto is 0.9.8d.

When opening libeay32.dll (the Windows name of libcrypto)
the function seems to be missing. But - who knows, whether
I am opening the proper dll or not.

So I am wondering, what version of libcrypto is distributed?
Also, is it only the Windows version that comes with the
libcrypto files (I understand that Apple distributes them
with OS X)?

The dlls are in

<http://svn.plt-scheme.org/plt/trunk/src/worksp/extradlls/>

but the README doesn't mention the version numbers.

Current version:
<http://www.openssl.org/source/>

--
Jens Axel Søgaard