[plt-scheme] Getting to core MzScheme

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 8 16:04:49 EST 2007

I am trying to go from the input to MzScheme to the input to the
internal compiler.

I have found `expand-syntax-top-level-with-compile-time-evals', which
seems to expand some syntax to the kernel syntax.

But, when I try to render said syntax to an s-expr, I have the problem
that the binding information has been lost and macros become
unhygenic. Is there something like `syntax-object->datum' that will
produce the appropriate gensyms?

Is see `syntax-object->datum' is implemented in C, so presumably it is
not trivial to do this, but I feel like Ryan has probably done it
before.

Thought I'd ask before implementing.

Jay

--