[plt-scheme] mred - button on canvas.

From: Corey Sweeney (corey.sweeney at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 3 13:23:22 EST 2007

This isn't what you want to hear, but I believe those types of things
may be able to be done in GTK/GDK libraries, depending on which
bindings have been filled in.

Of course that would mean restarting your interface from scratch.
(either that, or updating mrdead, to hans's GTK, and then using that)
Either way, it's a lot of work.

Corey

On 1/24/07, Matthias Felleisen <matthias at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
> No, this is still impossible. -- Matthias
>

> On Jan 24, 2007, at 4:44 AM, Geoffrey King wrote:
>
> > It started with wanting to set the background colour of an area. So
> > i needed a canvas. But once i add a canvas i cant put things on top
> > of it - like a button or other containers.
> >
> > Obviously, it must be possible, but how eludes me. Any hints are
> > appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks.

((lambda (y) (y y)) (lambda (y) (y y)))