[plt-scheme] Help test the new PLaneT server!

From: Jon Rafkind (workmin at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 2 19:40:13 EST 2007

Jacob Matthews wrote:
> My fault, I made a typo in the original message and put a space inside
> quotes at the end of the url. It should be:
>
> (HTTP-DOWNLOAD-SERVLET-URL
> "http://planet.plt-scheme.org/servlets/planet-servlet.ss")
> (HTTP-DOWNLOAD-SERVLET-URL
> "http://coach.cs.uchicago.edu/servlets/planet/planet-servlet.ss")
>
> [note the lack of spaces inside quotes]

ah, that fixed it. So far my only comment about the new page is logging
in is slightly non-intuitive. If you asked me "how do you login to
planet" I wouldn't say "click the contribute button". I'm not sure if
you want to change this to "contribute a package/login" but I think some
change is in order. Not that its a big deal anyway.

Posted on the users mailing list.